Where we are
The hotel is in Via Custoza, just 15 minutes walk from the railway station of Siena (which also has a comfortable escalator in Viale Cavour) and has a perfect position since it’s very near the line 6 bus stop, which reaches the city centre in just 5 minutes.
ARRIVING BY CAR
– North: coming from highway A1 take the Firenze Impruneta exit and follow signs to Siena (4 lane connection Florence-Siena 50 km). Take the “Siena Nord” exit and follow on the right the direction signs for the city centre, Stadium, proceeding on Via Fiorentina. You’ll find us approximately 100 m after the second traffic light on the right.
– South: coming from highway A1 take the Valdichiana exit and follow signs to Siena (4 lane connection Bettolle-Siena 50 km). Once you are near Siena, take the circular road with direction Florence and take the “Siena Nord” exit. Follow on the right the direction signs for the city centre, Stadium, Fortress, proceeding on Via Fiorentina. You’ll find us approximately 100 m after the second traffic light on the right.
ARRIVING IN TRAIN
– North: taking the Florence-Siena or Pisa-Siena line.
– South: taking the Rome-Chiusi Chianciano Terme – Siena line.
Once you arrive at Siena’s railway station, you may take a taxi (approximate cost, 7 Euro) or use public buses lines 4 Ceppo direction (5 minutes route) and line 10 Centre and Belvedere direction.
ARRIVING BY PLANE
Siena can be reached from the international airports of:
– Roma Fiumicino at 230 km (www.adr.it).
From the airport you may take a express train that arrives directly at the train and bus station “Roma Tiburtina”. From there you may choose whether to reach Siena by train or with Sena Buses (www.sena.it)
– Pisa Galileo Galilei at 150 km (www.pisa-airport.com).
From Pisa Airport you may reach Siena with the TIEMME Spa buses (www.trainspa.it) or by train.
– Florence airport at 70 km (www.aeroporto.firenze.it).
From Florence Airport you may take a express shuttle which will take you to the Sita’s bus station in the centre of Florence using Sita (www.sitabus.it) or Ataf (www.ataf.net) lines.
From here you may take a bus (www.sitabus.it) for Siena Centre, or the train (www.trenitalia.it).