Information regarding the protection of personal data
EU regulation 2016/679 „General Data Protection Regulation“
In this document the Hotel Garden Spa (hereinafter „Hotel Garden Spa“ or „Owner“), as „owner of the treatment“, informs you about how to manage the information contained on the site www.gardenhotel.it with reference to the treatment of the personal data of the users who consult it. This is a statement made in accordance with art. 13 of the EU regulation 2016/679 „General Data Protection Regulation“(hereinafter „the Regulation“) to those accessing the site. Under this regulation, this treatment will be based on the principles of lawfulness, fairness, transparency, limitation of purpose, minimisation of data, accuracy, limitation of conservation, integrity and confidentiality. Data processing means any transaction or set of transactions, carried out with or without the aid of automated processes and applied to personal data or personal data sets, such as collection, registration, organization, structuring, storing, adapting or modifying, extracting, consulting, using, communicating through transmission, dissemination or any other form of making available, comparison or interconnection, limitation, the Cancellation or destruction.
- Purpose of the processing to which personal data are intended.
Your personal data will be processed by the Garden Spa Hotel for the following purposes:
1. Management of your requests for information submitted through the e-mail addresses indicated on this website;
2. Management of your requests for information submitted through the „Contacts“ section;
3. Request to subscribe to our newsletter to send you notices about our offers and our news forwarded through the „newsletter“ section;
4. Management of your bookings forwarded through the „book“ section;
5. Verify the effectiveness and the correct functioning of the site in an exclusively aggregated and anonymous form.
Your personal data will be acquired directly from you; the treatment will cover the following categories of data:
– Navigation data: The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal exercise, certain personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of the communication Protocols of Internet. It is information that is not collected to be associated with identified stakeholders, but which by the nature could, through elaboration and association with data held by third parties, allow to identify users. This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users connecting to the site, the addresses in Uniform resource identifiers (URI) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used when submitting the request to the server, the file size obtained in response, the numeric code indicating the status of the response given by the server (good end, error, etc.) and other parameters related to the operating system and the computer environment of the user.
– Identifying data: Sending e-mail to the addresses indicated on this site or through the „Contacts“, „Newsletter“ and „book“ sections involves the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address as well as any other personal data Included(general and contact details, tax code and/or VAT number, extreme credit and debit cards provided to guarantee and/or a balance, list of services and products required and purchased, date of arrival and departure, nights of accommodation,…); Aimed exclusively at the attainment by the Garden Spa Hotel of the purpose on indicated.
This data is used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and for controlling its correct functioning and is erased immediately after processing. The data could be used for the determination of liability in case of hypothetical offences against the site: Save this eventuality, the data on the Web contacts do not persist for more than seven days.
- Legal basis of treatment and legitimate interest.
- Any recipients or any categories of recipients of personal data.
The treatment of the data will be carried out by the Hotel Garden Spa through the use of technical and organisational measures to guarantee the integrity, the confidentiality and the availability of its data. The staff responsible will make use of paper and electronic, computer and telematics tools. The management bodies of the Hotel Garden Spa, the personnel in control of the administrative management, the personnel in control of the organization and the personnel in the management of the system may be aware of its identification data. In accordance with the principle of necessity and in the capacity of the data processors. Specific instructions have been provided to these subjects and the obligation to maintain confidentiality on its data has been extended.
Your personal data may be communicated, in accordance with the law to:
– Consultants of the Hotel Garden Spa (e.g. marketing, in charge of the maintenance of the site, …), to the extent necessary to carry out their task, after obtaining adequate guarantees requiring them the duty of confidentiality and security.
– Public authorities which can access data for the fulfilment of all obligations under law, regulations and Community legislation for the conduct of activities directed towards the prevention or repression of cybercrime.
Your personal data will not be subject to diffusion anyway.
- Transfer of personal data to a third country or an international organization.
The treatments connected to the Web services of this site are held at the headquarters of the Garden Spa Hotel and at the datacenter of the web hosting. Your personal data will not be transferred to a non-EU country or to an international organization .
Retention period of personal data.
The personal data you provide by sending e-mail to the addresses indicated on this site or through the section „Contacts“ will be kept for the time strictly necessary to manage the information you requested. The personally identifiable information you provide through the „Newsletter“ section will be retained for the maximum period of 36 months. The personal data provided by you through the „book“ section will be kept until your arrival at our facility, will be the Hotel Garden Spa provide you, at the time of check-in, a further information regarding that specific treatment.
The possible sending of data defined „particulars“ by the Regulation (Personal data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical convictions, or union membership, as well as dealing with genetic data, biometric data Intended to uniquely identify a natural person, data relating to the health or sex life or sexual orientation of the person) and/or related to criminal convictions and offences involves the immediate deletion of the data themselves in the absence of a Written declaration of consent of the interested party to their treatment by the Garden Spa Hotel.
- Mandatory data communication.
The disclosure of your personal data for purposes 1), 2) and 3) is optional. Otherwise, the communication of its data for the purpose 3) constitutes a necessary requirement for the establishment and subsequent management of the contractual relationship with the Garden Spa Hotel.
The conferral at the Garden Spa Hotel of your personal data that are requested on the various occasions of collection may be necessary for the pursuit of the previously identified purposes, or optional. The compulsory or optional nature of the contribution shall be specified from time to time – with reference to the individual information requested – at the single data collection, by affixing a special symbol (*)/text („mandatory“) to the information of Mandatory character.
- Consequences of failure to communicate such data.
Any failure to communicate your data marked as mandatory will make it impossible to pursue the purpose of the specific collection. The conferral of additional data to the Garden Spa Hotel, other than those marked as compulsory, is optional and does not entail any consequence in order to pursue the purpose of the collection.
- Automated decision-making and profiling.
Your personal data will not be subjected to an automated decision-making process.
- Rights of the person concerned.
Pursuant to articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 20, 21 and 22 of the Rules of procedure, we inform you that you, as an interested party, have the right to ask the holder for access to personal data and the correction or cancellation thereof or the limitation of the treatment or to oppose their treatment, in addition to the right to data portability. Any corrections or cancellations or limitations of the processing carried out at your request (unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate effort) will be communicated by the right holder to each of the recipients to whom the data have been transmitted Personal. The right holder may notify you of these recipients if you request them. The exercise of its rights is not subject to any form of constraint, it will be sufficient to send a clear communication on the right that it intends to exercise to the references reported at the bottom of this statement („Identity and contact details of the holder of treatment „). We inform you that inside the Hotel Garden Spa is active a procedure for the management of the instances of the interested parties. Articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 20, 21 and 22 of the regulation can be consulted at the following link: http://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/IT/TXT/HTML/?uri=CELEX:32016R0679&from=IT.
- Revocation of consent.
Pursuant to article 7 (3) of the Regulation, since its consent for Finality 3 is requested, we inform you that it will still be free at any time to withdraw it without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment based on consent before revocation, by submitting without formalities any clear communication to this effect to the references given at the bottom of this statement („Identity and contact details of the data controller“). Following receipt of this request, it will be taken care of the holder to proceed promptly to the removal and deletion of the data from the archives and databases used for the treatment and to inform for the same purposes of cancellation any third parties Data have been communicated.
We inform you that inside the Hotel Garden Spa is active a procedure for the management from the revocation of the consent on the application of the interested parties. Article 7of the Regulation can be consulted at the following link: http://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/IT/TXT/HTML/?uri=CELEX:32016R0679&from=IT.
- Right to propose a complaint.
Pursuant to article 77 of the Regulation, we inform you that, as an interested party, if you believe that the treatment concerned violates the regulation, you have the right to submit a complaint to the Data Protection Supervisor ,following the procedures and The instructions published on the official website of the Authority (www.garanteprivacy.it).Article 77 of the Regulation can be consulted at the following link: http://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/IT/TXT/HTML/?uri=CELEX:32016R0679&from=IT.
- Identity and contact details of the data controller.
The holder of the treatment pursuant to articles 4, N. 7) and24 of the Rules of Procedure is the Hotel Garden S.P.A. with registered office in Via Custoza, 2 – 53100 Siena, the contact details of which are:
– Phone: + 39 0577 567111
– Fax: + 39 0577 46050
– E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject of the update: Adaptation to the EU Regulation2016/679