Where We Are
- Lat 43.339537
- Lng 11.308794
- from the North: Exit the A1 Motorway at Firenze Impruneta and follow signs for Siena (four-lane Firenze to Siena road – 50 km). Take the exit for Siena Nord and follow the signs on the right for Centro, Stadio, Fortezza (Centre, Stadium, Fortress) along the Via Fiorentina. We are on the right about 100 m after the second traffic light.
- from the South: Exit the A1 Motorway at Valdichiana and follow signs for Siena (four-lane Bettolle to Siena road – about 50 km). As you approach Siena take the ring road in the direction of Florence and exit at “Siena Nord”. Then follow the signs on the right for Centro, Stadio, Fortezza (Centre, Stadium, Fortress) along the Via Fiorentina. We are on the right about 100 m after the second traffic light.
- from the North: take the Florence – Siena line, or the Pisa – Florence – Siena line.
From Siena’s railway station you can take a taxi (approximate cost is 7 euros) or the number 9 or 10 bus.
- from the South: take the Rome – Chiusi Chianciano Terme – Siena line.
You can travel to Siena via the following international airports:
Fiumicino – 230 km (www.adr.it)
From the Airport you can take a fast train that arrives at the train and bus terminals in “Rome Tiburtina”. From there you can get to Siena either by train or by Sena bus. (www.sena.it)
Galileo Galilei – 150 km (www.pisa-airport.com)
From Pisa Airport you can get to Siena either with the TIEMME Spa bus service (www.trainspa.it), or by train
- Florence – 70 km (www.aeroporto.firenze.it)
From Florence Airport you can take a fast bus either with Sita (www.sitabus.it) or Ataf (www.ataf.net ), which will drop you at the Sita Bus Station in the centre of Florence.
From there you can either take one of the buses (www.sitabus.it) for the centre of Siena or the train (www.trenitalia.it).